Holders of a Vocational or Professional Qualification

(e.g. industry, handcraft, commercial sector, trade, hospitality, construction, etc.)

Do you hold an upper-secondary level vocational qualification or a tertiary-level professional qualification?
In most of these cases, these activities are not regulated in Switzerland. Consequently, you may work in this capacity on the merits of your foreign qualifications. However, there is a possibility to recognise your qualification. SERI is the competent authority to handle your request. More detailed information can be found under «Procedure at SERI».