(e.g. economics, law, human sciences, biology, IT, etc.)

Do you hold a higher education qualification (tertiary-level) and your profession is not in the list of regulated activities/professions in Switzerland?

In this case, you do not need to recognise your qualifications. You can freely carry out your professional activity. However, if you wish to apply for a recommendation of recognition, Swiss ENIC is responsible for tertiary-level qualifications for non-regulated professions and is therefore the appropriate contact point in your case:

Swiss ENIC / swissuniversities
3000 Bern
T +41 31 335 07 32