10) Holders of hotel, restaurant and catering qualifications

You would like to open up an establishment in the hotel, restaurant and catering (HORECA) sector in Switzerland. You are looking for information about authorisations and cantonal innkeeper permits (kantonaler Fähigkeitsausweis, Wirtepatent). Authorisations to run establishments in the HORECA sector vary from Canton to Canton.

The labour office in the Canton where you would like to open your establishment.