14) Holders of a qualification in social work, child care or sociocultural animation

Holders of a qualification in the field of social work, child care, or sociocultural animation?

In this case, SERI is the competent authority to handle your request. More detailed information can be found under Procedure at SERI" in the upper-left part of the page.