16) Holders of a higher education qualification in a regulated profession

Do you hold a higher education qualification in a profession that is regulated in Switzerland? (e.g. engineer, architect, optometrist)

In this case, SERI is the competent authority to handle your request. More detailed information can be found under "Procedure at SERI" in the upper-left part of the page.