13) Holders of Upper-secondary Level General Education Qualifications

You hold a foreign upper-secondary level qualification (i.e. school-leaving certificates deemed equivalent to a Swiss general baccalaureate), and you would like to enroll in higher education in Switzerland?

Please contact the higher education institution that you wish to attend. That institution will then determine whether you are eligible for admission.
There is no competent authority responsible for the recognition of foreign upper-secondary level general education qualifications (i.e. general baccalaureate) in Switzerland. In fact, there is no legal basis for the recognition of foreign general education qualifications. Such certificates entitle the holder to enrol in higher education but do not prepare one for work in a specific profession.

However, you will find helpful information about the admission to Swiss higher education institutions on the website of swissuniversities: Recognition of foreign upper secondary school-leaving certificates

Study in Switzerland