If you have looked through the FAQs and they don't answer your questions, we are happy to advise and assist you via email or on the phone.
The hotline is available Monday-Friday from 9:30 am to 11:30 am at the following number +41 58 462 28 26.
Outside the hotline opening hours, specific questions regarding recognition can be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that:
- The contact point only provides general information (no information on submitted applications for recognition).
- The contact point is not a complaints body and does not comment on the recognition practices of other authorities.
For other questions concerning the following topics, please contact the corresponding office directly:
- Vocational, educational and career guidance
- European Job Mobility Portal (EURES)
- Working in Switzerland
- Studying in Switzerland
- National Qualifications Framework for Vocational and Professional Qualifications (NQF)
- Vocational qualifications for adults
- Contact points in EU/EFTA Member States for the recognition of Swiss qualifications abroad
- Registration in SERI’s online platform