If you have looked through the FAQs and they don't answer your questions, we are happy to advise and assist you via email or on the phone.
Working in Switzerland | What you should know and important things to consider!
Working in Switzerland | Do I need formal recognition of my qualification?
Working in Switzerland | How do I get a formal recognition of my qualification?
The hotline is available Monday-Friday from 9:30 am to 11:30 am at the following number +41 58 462 28 26.
Outside the hotline opening hours, specific questions regarding recognition can be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that:
- The contact point only provides general information (no information on submitted applications for recognition).
- The contact point is not a complaints body and does not comment on the recognition practices of other authorities.
For other questions concerning the following topics, please contact the corresponding office directly:
- Vocational, educational and career guidance
- European Job Mobility Portal (EURES)
- Working in Switzerland
- Studying in Switzerland
- National Qualifications Framework for Vocational and Professional Qualifications (NQF)
- Vocational qualifications for adults
- Contact points in EU/EFTA Member States for the recognition of Swiss qualifications abroad
- Registration in SERI’s online platform