The Contact Point for the Recognition of Foreign Qualifications can provide you with information about the following:
- General questions on the recognition of foreign qualifications and professional activities in Switzerland
- Which authorities are responsible for recognition of specific qualifications
- Whether the given occupation or profession is regulated in Switzerland
- Certificates for foreign authorities
The hotline is available Monday-Friday from 9:30 am to 11:30 am and Tuesday-Wednesday from 2:00 pm to 4:00 pm at the following number +41 58 462 28 26.
Outside the hotline opening hours, specific questions regarding recognition to which the website does not provide an answer can be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that:
- The contact point only provides general information (no information on submitted applications for recognition).
- The contact point is not a complaints body and does not comment on the recognition practices of other authorities.
For other questions concerning the following topics, please contact the corresponding office directly:
- Vocational, educational and career guidance
- European Job Mobility Portal (EURES)
- Working in Switzerland
- Studying in Switzerland
- National Qualifications Framework for Vocational and Professional Qualifications (NQF)
- Vocational qualifications for adults
- Contact points in EU/EFTA Member States for the recognition of Swiss qualifications abroad
- Registration in SERI’s online platform