Swiss-sub-Saharan Business Development Program
Mises au concours internationales
- Swiss-sub-Saharan Business Development Program
- Asia Entrepreneurship Training Programme 2019
- Bilateral Korean-Swiss Science and Technology Programme
- Call for Joint Research Projects with Brazil
- Call for bilateral research activities between Switzerland and Subsaharan Africa
- EUREKA / Eurostars
- Swiss Swedish Innovation Initiative (SWII) 2018
- Boost your innovation with Eurostars
- Globalstars CALL Brazil
- Call for Seed Money Grants; Call for Mobility Grants and Academia-Industry Training
- Call for seed money and mobility grants with Middle East and North Africa
- Appels à projets ECSEL 2018
- SATW: Germaine de Staël
- Call for Opportunity Grants with China, Japan, South Korea and the ASEAN Region
- ERA.NET Call
- Calling new partners for exploring the Moon and Mars
- COST Association: New Open Call
- Human Frontier Science Program Organization
- Active and Assisted Living Programme (AAL Programme)
Swiss-sub-Saharan Business Development Program
Asia Entrepreneurship Training Programme 2019
Bilateral Korean-Swiss Science and Technology Programme
Call for Young Researchers' Exchange with South Korea
Call for Joint Research Projects with Brazil
The Swiss National Science Foundation (SNSF), the Conselho Nacional de Desenvolvimento Científico e Tecnológico (CNPq) and the National Council of State Funding Agencies (CONFAP) agreed to launch a call for Joint Research Projects (JRPs) in August 2018. Grants for JRPs are meant to promote collaborative projects with clearly defined goals involving at least one partner based in Switzerland and one based in Brazil.
Call for bilateral research activities between Switzerland and Subsaharan Africa
EUREKA / Eurostars
Swiss Swedish Innovation Initiative (SWII) 2018
We are glad to launch the new SWII Call 2018 for innovative projects with a focus on the field of Additive Manufacturing and Lightweight Materials.
Check out the supporting Networking Conference at EMPA Dübendorf on September 25th, 2018!
Boost your innovation with Eurostars
3-5 October 2018, Rotterdam, NL
Please join the Eurostars Network in Rotterdam on October 4, 2018 for the conference.
You have the possibility to acquire deeper insight in new business models and green innovation, if you join the field trips!
Access to the Innovation Expo 2018, the Eurostars sessions, matchmaking and excursions is free of charge.
Check out the event in detail / Registration link
Globalstars CALL Brazil
We are glad to announce the opening of the Globalstars CALL Brazil 2018 in the framework of the EUREKA Initiative
CH Call Focus: All projects are welcome, while a special focus is given to projects from Micro- and Nanoelectronics
Application Deadline: 31. October 2018
- Get connected, present your company and project idea and find a matching partner at one of the Matchmaking Webinars on September 4th/5th with a Focus on 1) Micro- and Nanoelectronics; 2) Bioeconomy and Raw Materials; 3) Agriculture & Food or 4) Energy;
- Publish the profile of your organization. describe the expertise you need or offer and get to know possible partners on the Globalstars matchmaking platform!
Call for Seed Money Grants; Call for Mobility Grants and Academia-Industry Training
For the funding period 2017-2020, the University of St.Gallen, acting as Leading House for the Latin American Region, offers calls to support research cooperation between scientists and institutions from Switzerland and Latin America.
Call for seed money and mobility grants with Middle East and North Africa
Call with the region “Middle East and North Africa”
Appels à projets ECSEL 2018
Soutient à la coopération transnationale des acteurs de l’innovation et de la recherche dans le domaine de l’électronique
L’initiative technologique conjointe européenne ECSEL lance, en 2018, plusieurs appels à des projets collaboratifs transnationaux sur des composants et systèmes électroniques.
SATW: Germaine de Staël
The "Germaine de Staël" programme promotes collaboration between French and Swiss researchers and research teams.
Here you can find more information
Call for Opportunity Grants with China, Japan, South Korea and the ASEAN Region
The Leading House ETH Zurich opens a call for proposals for opportunity grants with China, Japan, South Korea and the ASEAN countries. Applications are accepted on a rolling base until 2020.
ERA-IB-2 (ERA-Net Industrial Biotechnology 2) hat, in Kooperation mit ERASynBio und ERA-MBT (ERA-Net Marine Biotechnology), einen siebten gemeinsamen, transnationalen Projektaufruf für multilaterale Forschungsprojekte gestartet, welche industrielle Biotechnologien (IB) anwenden.
Calling new partners for exploring the Moon and Mars
COST Association: New Open Call
Human Frontier Science Program Organization
Active and Assisted Living Programme (AAL Programme)